At Trident University, independent students like civilian or military ones were attracted. Through its diversity, each student will be able to connect to the realities of the world through both classroom and experiential learning. This diversity, from the environment to the learning styles used in each classroom, also enhances the learning of the students and is a concrete proof of the university’s commitment to providing academic excellence. One special thing about Trident University is the range of military-focused scholarship programs that it offers, including this Military Success Scholarship.
For those who had served the armed services of the United States, be it a national guard, reserve or actively in duty, a scholarship that could reach up to $750 is offered at Trident University in Cypress, California. This is also applicable for those who are using a partial or full financial assistance under military benefits, which will end every September 30 (the fiscal year for military).
Even though being involved in armed services is a top requirement, other qualities and documents for scholarship application must be with the applicants as well so they can win the scholarship grant. Specifically, the applicants must consider the following details:
- Actively serving the U.S. armed services: National Guard, active duty, or reserve member.
- Presently enrolled under an undergraduate program in Trident University.
- Completes the admission requirements at Trident University.
- Successfully accomplish a total of 16 credits for the semester.
- Those programs that get a scholarship grant must be consumed during the same year (based on fiscal year).
- This grant will be terminated every end of the fiscal year in military.
- The successful recipients must sustain a GPA not lower than 2.0.
- If the student opt for Leave of Absence for the new set of fiscal year in military, he/she will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- This Military Success Scholarship must be received solely and not be combined with any other scholarship under Trident University.
Even though these requirements were met, the award will only be given once the student proved that he/she has completed the 16 credits for that semester successfully. It will benefit the students at $500/course. Also, there is no limitation as to what course should the recipient be pursuing.
Submissions of scholarship application will run until October 31, 2018. Failure to submit on or before that date will not be considered. Furthermore, it is advised that the applicants must log to their TLC accounts so they can determine their eligibility for this scholarship.
For more information and updates about this scholarship, visit the Trident University’s website.